IDENTITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
Identity management certification is a fast growing area among information security certifications which is shaping the cybersecurity profession.
Identity and access management is an expanding and evolving career field which is also a top priority for many organizations as they attempt to secure their networks, systems, and data from an increasing number of threats and attacks while they manage employee, customer, and third-party identities and access.
Increased connectivity between systems and devices, user needs to access systems seamlessly from anywhere, expanding regulations, evolving identity theft risks, high impact data breach incidents, and, stolen user credentials which appear to be the primary cause of cyber-attacks are among some of the reasons why companies welcome identity and access management experts to implement programs, processes, and technology to mitigate these and other evolving risks in order protect their organizations and consumers.
IDENTITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION LIST
The sections below offer summary descriptions for each certification program and links to certification pages for additional details.
Certification at a Glance
- Grandfathering for eligible certifications is only available to qualified candidates.
- Certification candidates must be members of Identity Management Institute. New members can apply for certification and membership simultaneously.
- Group discount is available for membership and certification. Visit the membership page for details.
- Certification fee includes exam and study guide when exam is available.
- Continuing education requirement is 60 hours every 3 years. Download the CPE document.
- All certifications are registered trademarks of Identity Management Institute.
- Follow our large community on LinkedIn to stay up to date.